Just because it doesn’t have a keyboard, display, touchscreen, or run software doesn’t mean it’s not technology.
Like me, you have probably assembled a stash of items for the coming apocalypse. But in our modern age, everything needs batteries and that just won’t do. So in case you’re missing a nose hair trimmer in your emergency suitcase, here’s one for you.
It’s called the Groom Mate Platinum XLand has the following features:
- The manufacturer only makes nose hair trimmers. Really.
- It’s called Platinum XL there is no Gold or Silver and no sizes other than XL. I guess they feel like everyone has big noses.
- It requires no batteries. Apocalypse points!
- It’s an excellent conversation piece if you set it pretty much anywhere.
- It trims nose hairs effectively if you follow the instructions of Amazon reviewer Scott McDonald: “Insert. QUICKLY Twist-Twist-Twist-Twist. Remove”
- It rips nose hairs out by the